Friday, November 13, 2009

Online relationships, or lack there of.


Isn't it funny how someone can say everything they want to say with a simple friend request, or denial.

See, about a year ago a friend of my boyfriend's family decided to send him a message saying that she really likes him and that he should break it off with me in order to pursue a relationship with her. This is after we had been together for a year. Also, it was not the first time she had done something like this.

With her being a family friend and all, (I would just like to point out that I'm pretty sure no one else knows about this apart from the three involved...) she was invited to family functions etc. Which then turned all awkward for the two of us, seeing as I wanted to crash tackle her and all that. But being the kind of person that hates conflict, I do my best to say hello and how are you etc, to no reply.

Anyway, the other day, after much consideration I decided to try and extend the "olive leaf" in the form a facebook friend request. Which was promptly denied.

It was like hitting a brick wall. She has said everything she wanted to say just by clicking "ignore".

It made me so angry... I really have no idea what her problem is, we hadn't even met properly when she started sending those messages... I'm sorry if all this seems petty, but I need to vent.

Anyway, I am less than an hour away from finishing my last night shift before a few days off! I am really excited about going to my friends house warming party tomorrow night :) So I wish you all a fantastic weekend. Drink, eat, dance and try to forget about work on Monday.


P.S. Rhianna, if he wanted you, why is he with me?

No comments: