Monday, October 12, 2009

Hello, again.




Hi,
Sorry I haven't posted in a wholllllleeeee week :(
I have been pretty busy with work... Sometimes I feel like I live here.

Right now I am deep in the guts of eBay, searching for a pretty picnic basket. I'm not having too much luck as most of them are pick up only and 200km's from my house. But search on I will!

Also, after this weekend I am considering giving up alcohol... I was meant to be a quiet weekend for me, seeing as I had to work most of it, but somehow I managed to get myself sufficiently (maybe more) inebriated on both Friday and Saturday night after getting back from work at 11pm. WHY can't our bodies stay the same? When I was 18 and just getting into the bad habit, I would wake up feeling right as rain the next morning... But not anymore. And I'm only 20...

Ahhh well. Enough of my whinging.

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend, wherever you found yourself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE ALCOHOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will NEVER guess who this is from!!!! :D